Prepare for fun!
The following apply to all zipline tours, all participants must:
- Meet weight and age requirements.
- Wear appropriate footwear (i.e. close-toed, lace-up shoes).
- Arrive at zip shed 20 minutes prior to time of tour to complete paperwork.
- Fill out and sign waiver and health history form.
- If you are under 18, a parent or legal guardian must complete the participant waiver.
- Adult must accompany participants 12 years old or under Flying Squirrel course
BE ADVISED: You cannot participate if you are pregnant, have recent, recurring, or existing injuries, have a serious muskuloskeletal disorder, epilepsy, or seizure-related disorder that prevents you from driving, have hemophilia, or are currently taking high doses of blood thinning medication or anticoagulant, have a known health condition that requires immediate medical attention in the event of an emergency, of if you are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription medications that may limit your mental or physical abilities.
Flying Squirrel Zipline
-Duration: 1 hour
-Ages 8 and up
-70 to 250 lbs.
Lightning Bug Zipline
-Duration: 30 minutes
-Ages 3 to 10
-Maximum 70 lbs.